Friday 14 February 2014

Project Zomboid

Project Zomboid

Operating System: PC
Website: Official Website
Rating: 8/10
Comments: I don't normally like zombie genre but this game warmed to me. Well, more like it warmed my hoarding. Because I am always that person who has to drop a healing potion to pick up another healing potion. I like raiding houses, chests and boxes for loot and this game. My god this game. The amount of loot lying in peoples houses is amazing at the best of times... and other times the curiosity can get you killed. Like I did. Many, many times. MANY times.

The intro says it all: There are no survivors. There is no hope of winning. This is how you die.

You have to run around and gather the necessary tools you need to make sure that you survive the zombie apocalypse which has ruined the world. I love this game to bits and it's only in beta testing. I can't wait until it has extra plot and features. So much to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment