Friday 14 February 2014

NEO Scavenger

NEO Scavenger

Operating System: PC
Website: Official Website
Rating: 7/10
Comments: This, once again, is a survival game that is still in beta stages. The basic story is this: you wake up in a cryotube with a name and a bank account number but remember nothing else about yourself. You can see lights of a city at night and so you go out in search for answers only to find that the world outside is in a post-apocalyptic state and has in general gone to shit.

I love this game. It's so damn hard to survive! I've died in so many, many different ways, recovered from sepsis only to be struck down by gastro and have also has my things stolen in my sleep and gone on a killing vendetta to get my stuff back. And yes, I have also resorted to cannibalism when I was starving. It wasn't a pretty sight.

I can't wait when they'll have different quests and all that. My main problem is that I still don't know how to save the game... so when I first got to the city I was simply looking for some iSlabs but it was late and I shut down my laptop only to find that it didn't autosave and I had to start again.

No comments:

Post a Comment