Saturday 11 January 2014

Adera

Adera

Operating System: PC/Mac
Website: App page
Rating: 7/10
Comments:I played the trial of this because I had it on my laptop so I figured "why not?" and I had no idea what kind of game it was. Turns out it's a HOG, and it is rather snazzy too. Story is that your helicopter crashes, you can't really remember what happened until you make your way back to the wreckage and see that it's covered in ice and seaweed despite being over a desert.

Since you have this orb you go exploring and can open portals to a different land. I actually really liked this game, it was rather simple but I always prefer the adventure-based games more and this didn't have many HO scenes at all. I also got excited about the fact that you can get collectables and achievements (because it links to Xbox Live).

The only downside is that I have to pay to unlock more chapters, and this game has 5 of them :C

1 comment: